Saturday, March 23, 2013

Would You Rather TAG - Beauty Edition



I really love doing tags. They're fun, easy and really laid back. I feel you can really get to know a person better after one. Maybe that's just me! 

So, the other night I was on YouTube as you do, as you do, and I came across the 'would you rather' tag. Before I realised it, I'd watched a few and they were so entertaining (I know, I know, I have no life) so I thought why not do one myself. 

So in the spirit of it being the weekend and I wanted to do a fun post! Here's my version.  


1. Would you rather, only ever where eye make-up or skin make-up?
I'm going to have to go with eye make-up. Controversial I know, but I have relatively good skin so I can go without foundation and the sorts. Plus if you have a really cool eye look it kinda distracts from everything else. 

2. Would you rather, cut off all your hair or never cut your hair again?
I think I'll go with cut off all my hair. Purely because, why not! It would be weird for a while. But then it will grow back, an if I was never going to cut it again after that. I might as well enjoy it while it lasts. 

3. Would you rather, always where your clothes so small or to big? 
Too big for sure (that was easy). 

4. If you were given £1000 would you spend it all on make-up or clothes?
Oh my God! This is a tough one. If the question was skincare or clothes I'd definitely choose skincare, but with makeup hmmm. Nope sorry I'm going to go with clothes.     

5. Would you rather, wear eyeliner as lipstick or lipstick as eyeliner?
Eyeliner as lipstick always, actually I've done this before anyway. Providing the eyeliner is lip colour to begin with. 

6. Would you rather, wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?
In keeping in line with the whole wearing clothes slightly big. I'm going with MC Hammer pants for sure. I had to do a bit of Googling before I could answer this question. I had no idea what MC Hammer pants looked like.  *cheeky grin*

7. Would you rather, never have to fill in your eyebrows again or only be able to fill them in with a sharpie?
Easy. Never fill in my eyebrow. I was blessed with pretty full eyebrows anyway. 

8. Would you rather, never pluck your eyebrows or never shave your legs? 
Never pluck my eyebrows, again I love them the way they are. 

9. Would you rather, never shop at MAC again or only be able to shop at MAC?
I'd rather never shop at MAC, to be honest I only have a few things from them to begin with and I really don't understand the craze with MAC. There are so over priced and there are way better products from other brands. 

10. Would you rather only wear one shade of eyeshadow for the rest of your life or one shade of lipstick?
This is another tricky one. I think I'd go with one shade of eyeshadow because I'm lazy in applying it anyway. Whereas lipstick I love, and would hate to wear just one shade, day in day out for all seasons. 

11.  Would you rather, wear only winter clothes in summer or only summer clothes in winter?
I'm a naturally cold person. Ha! That sounds wrong. What I mean is, I get cold really easily, even on the summer. So I will go with, winter clothes in the summer. Eek!

12. Would you rather, never wear lipgloss again or never wear nail polish? 
Never wear nail polish, but don't tell my sister. I absolutely hate the stuff. I'm also impartial to lipgloss but when it's up against nail polish... Nail polish has to go. 



So that's been my version of the Tag I hope you enjoyed it. I now Tag all of you if you want to do it, leave it as a comment response. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...