Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring Look #2 Coral & Peachy tones



So, as promised today's look will be based on corals and peachy tones. I must admit of the two looks this is probably my favourite. That's why I saved it till last. 

So as you can see I've skipped applying any foundation for this look, this is because on most days I rarely wear foundation. However if I'm feeling super conscious about any unevenness in skintone I apply my Origins Vitazing (a tinted moisturiser) all over my face. 

I then move to my eyes applying the yellow shade from the NYX trio in the inner corners of my eyes and the green shade in the outer corners. I then blend the two shade using a MAC 217 making sure they are blended well. Occasionally I also use the peachy shade in my crease to contour the eyes but more often than not I just contour with the green, it gives a much more awake look, and contrasts well against my brown eyes. I then curl my lashes and use the MaxFactor Masterpiece Waterproof mascara on my lashes so that they can keep their curl throughout day. 

Next I move on to whats probably my favourite part of this look, the blush. For this I'm using my Dolce & Gabbana pure mineral blush in No:5 this blush is a serious multi tasker. You can use it to contour the face, or dust it all over the face to give a subtle glow or (and this s my preferred method) you can dust it on the tops of your cheek bones for that sun kissed look. To achieve this look I use my fluffy angled Bobbi Brown blush brush, a brush that was practically made for this effect. 

Finally for my lips, I use my Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous, a nice corally toned orange to round off the look and complement the blush perfectly. 

Altogether, this is a look a throw together in roughly 5 minutes. It takes little to no effort and looks flawless all the time. 


I hope you've enjoyed these spring looks, let me know in the comments if you have a go to easy spring look. I'd love to know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...