Monday, March 4, 2013

25 Random Facts About Me.










































1. I'm addicted to chewing gum, I always have some in my possession.

2. I am terrified of lifts I get claustrophobic and panic.

3. I'm a jewellery snob. I don’t like costume jewellery. If it ain't fine jewellery, I ain't wearing it.


4. I'm an absolute Lord of the Rings fan, I used to know all the lines to the films, I read all the books, I even tried to learn elvish (but failed because its hard) and when I was younger I had a crap ton of memorabilia.

5. I had a girl crush on Liv Tyler (who surprise surprise played Arwen in the films).

6. When watching YouTube makeup tutorials I look away when they are applying mascara, especially bottom lash mascara ergh! It just freaks me out.

7. When I was at university I hosted a student radio show once a week for a period of 2 years.

8. I'm a complete and utter bag lady. I've loved bags since I was able to carry them. My mum tells me when I was younger I used to put all my toys into supermarket carrier bags and parade round the house carrying them.

9. My favourite bag designer is Mulberry. I love every bag they’ve ever made.

10. I hate long nails on me and other people.

11. If I like a song, I will play it on repeat for days on end until I hate it.

12. I did the exact same thing with the Twix chocolate bar, I used to eat the twin pack everyday for packed lunch during secondary school for a year until I hated it. I still can’t eat it to this day.

13. I am terrified of cockroaches.

14. I’m a closeted Twilight fan (the books not the lame films), when Breaking Dawn first came out I read it in just over 24hrs (I’m over the books now obviously).

15. I cried like a baby when I first read The Hunger Games book.

16. I once fell off a moving bus in the middle of traffic but wasn’t hurt (it was the old route-master buses with the open back).

17. I can’t play video games to save my life.

18. I occasionally break out into American/Australian/Scottish accent and the only person who plays game with this weirdness is my aunt.

19. If I write a list, I write in all capitals, hence why my grocery shopping list reads like I’m angry.

20. My natural relaxed face is always in a frown which makes people less likely to approach me, but I promise I don’t bite! Really!

21. I still find fart joke or any toilet jokes for that matter insanely funny.

22. I can’t wake up and not brush my teeth, I’m really OCD about it.

23. I love bananas, I can eat 10 in a day easy if I was allowed.

24. I love eating cold things with a baby spoon, (cereal, yogurt and such) I have a designated blue one that nobody is allowed to touch.

25. I love Marmite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...