Sunday, September 22, 2013

Freebie Deal Alert!



I’ve actually been going through a bit of a writing slump recently. It’s not that I’ve got nothing to blog about, but rather the motivation is not there. That all changed when I saw this awesome deal by the Body Shop and I thought I had to blog to let you all know about it.


Body Shop in the UK (sorry rest of the world) currently have a great freebie running until Sun 29th of September 2013 of a full sized 30ml hand cream no purchase necessary. All you have to do is fill out this form HERE and take it into stores to pick one up. There is a selection of 4 to chose from (see image above). Stocks are limited so I’d hurry if I were you.

Unfortunately I won’t be in the UK during this time, so I’ve roped my brother in with the promise of some French chocolate if he get’s me the Almond scented one that I love. What good are siblings if you can’t use them to do stuff like this for you? Ha haa!

3 comments:

  1. I love when the Body Shop do these amazing offers! I am so going to have to see if I can get a hand cream! Love your blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I managed to get both wild rose and almond through this offer! x

    Urban Decay 24/7 Liner Dupe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...