Sunday, March 31, 2013

Monthly Favourites - March 2013




Another month, another collection of beauty favourites. This month I've been loving a whole array of products, so I guess I'll just get stuck in.

First up make-up, I have my Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion. I love this stuff. I think I've quite possibly found my perfect foundation (even though its not a foundation, but more on that later). Here I only have the mini trail size I haven't yet bought the full sized bottle yet. I don't know why I keep putting off the inevitable. But I promise a full in depth post once I get it.  

Next up, is my beloved spring blush of choice by Dolce & Gabbana. I had no idea they did make-up before purchasing this blush, but hey! The more you know. Anyway back to the blush. It's a pure mineral blusher (whatever that means) it applies likes dream and leaves the skin with a natural healthy luster. You can tell I've been using it everyday because the embossed DG on the blush has disappeared. I apply this blush with my Bobbi Brown angled blush brush. The only brush to apply it with in my opinion. 

I haven't been really interested in eye make-up this month. I've still got a bunch of mascaras on their last legs that I need to finish up. The only thing I've found myself gravitating towards quite often this month is my Bourjois liner studio eyeliner in 42 brun (brown). On a lazy day I often smudge it into my waterline and bend it out with my finger to give an easy smoky look. 

For lips I've been keeping it simple and easy with just my Bio Formule lip balm. However on days I want to jazz it up a bit I use my Revlon lip butter in Raspberry Pie. I can't seem to get enough of it. I know it's a Autumn/Winter colour but the weather hasn't exactly shifted into spring so why should I?  

The last thing on the March favourites front is skincare. The two things I've been loving most this month are; my Bioderma Créaline H2O to take off all my make-up at night and the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum as a treatment. I've used these both every night this month without fail and I've really noticed the difference in my skin. My skin is even in skin-tone, more radiant and generally in better condition. I dread the day my ANR finishes.

So that has been my March favourites, on time as well! I hope you enjoyed it. If there's been a product you've loved using this month leave it a s a comment response. I'd love to know. 

2 comments:

  1. great post;)
    like that blush, really pretty;)X



    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...