Sunday, March 10, 2013

Lazy Sunday Makeup Look



Lets just get it on record here; Sundays are for relaxing, waking up late, staying in you pyjamas and general lazying. 

But sometimes the weather is just so lovely and inviting that you find yourself planning a picnic and before you know it, you're out enjoying the sun. 

So today, I will be discussing my fool proof 2 minute routine I employ for such occasions. 


First up is moisturiser, for that I'm using the Origins Brighter by Nature. This has amazing properties that brighten and help even out skin tone. It also had an SPF35 so that's one less thing I need to worry about. Bam, that's out of the way!

Next up, we need a little light weight concealing. For that I'm using my trusty YSL Touché Éclat. I use this to hide any under eye dark circles, down the bridge of my nose as highlight and anywhere else that needs a wee bit of perking up. 

Now with eyes, I give them a quick curl using my Shu Uemura eyelash curlers. A sweep of my No7 Exceptional Definition mascara and they're done. I also groom through my eyebrows with some 2True clear mascara just to keep them in place. 

The final thing I do before I head out the door is apply a little lip conditioner by sleek to add a hint of colour and some SPF15 protection, as well as keep my lips nice and moisturised. 

So there you have it, a very simple look for a laid back fun day with the family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...