Wednesday, August 21, 2013

ASOS Clearance Sale - Under £10


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Warehouse Ombre Vest: NOW £8.50 | American Apparel Big Pocket Tank Top: NOW £9.00 | Vero Moda Slouchy Pocket Jumper: NOW £7.50 | ASOS Skater Skirt in Neon Stripe: NOW £8.00 ASOS Sequin Bead Headband: NOW £5.60

I live in casual clothing, nothing like a sale on slouchy t-shirts to get me excited. 

I envisioned wearing the first two vest tops from the images above either with some leggings or if I wanted to jazz them up further I could wear them tucked into a high waisted skirt. 
The Coral 3/4 lengthen top would look equally good with a camisole underneath in the same or contrasting colour. 
The neon strip skater skirt would act as a nice transitional piece into the autumn months with a long sleeves black top and some thick black tights so that the only pop of colour would be the skirt, and finally the sequined headband looked really cute in the picture and I’m a sucker for these things so into the basket it went, enough said!

Have any of you checked out the ASOS sale? Let me know in the comments. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...